Wednesday, September 25, 2013

recently

A cool breeze sweeps across campus, darkened leaves scatter the ground, hoodies and scarves are brought out from the depths of the closets in which they were hiding, and apple cider is back on the menu at the campus coffee shop; fall is in the air.

Life has been going well lately. My trip back home was so refreshing! No place in the world can replace the love I have for my city.

Anyway, I've been trying to write a fictional story for my creative writing class and my friend Joe told me it was sounding more like a philosophy paper. GAH. Failure is a skill I have mastered. DERP.

I just want to be home baking cookies, watching the Sunday Brown's game with my die-hard fans of relatives, and hit up my favorite coffee shop daily. Alas, one must suffer before he can enter the city of joy ;)

Ramble ramble.

have a wonderful day!
with love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment