Tuesday, September 17, 2013

long time no post

Well, long time no post...heh heh.
This week has been decently uneventful due to my fever made worse by my inability to properly hydrate thanks to a coffee addiction. **ssshhh, don't tell nobody!** I tried to study like a good student but -HAH- like that'll ever happen. I have a big ol rough draft, a Broadcast & Electronic Media exam, and Latin homework all due tomorrow. I, the ever productive, spent my time well by taking selfies. Go, me, go. 

Melissa and I have many an overlapping class after which we either sit across from each other, ear buds in, blogging or taking photos of the other for said blogs. 
It's finally getting cold outside (a fact unappreciated by me, the fever having one. I was burning all day) but I used it as an excuse to break out the long skirt and boots. whooooo!
 With love,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment