Monday, September 2, 2013

media,confession,tea&chilling

I've been thinking about what I'd like to do with a degree in Multi-Media and I keep coming back to words: lyrics, poems, prayers and the like. I think it would be so wonderful to get to design band merch with lyrics to help showcase the beauty and power of their words. I cannot wait to master these skills of design and be able to use them for beauty and goodness.
Later that night I went to confession -- my goodness. I wrote about it on my other blog and will link it for ya'll here:  http://thisistheairibreathe.blogspot.com/2013/09/freer-of-souls.html I have needed to go so very badly. It's funny how greatly He rewards us for taking care of ourselves. :)
The night was ended o so peacefully by hanging out with my roommate and her friends listening to music with nice lighting, cups of tea and nail painting. I don't often hang out with girls but whenever I do, I end up loving it. It's just so second nature for them to do nice things for themselves: make a nice setting, do their nails, put effort into themselves and it all flows from a basic self respect that I greatly admire. I will definitely push myself to treat myself to these pleasant evenings more often.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment