Thursday, August 29, 2013

speech & blah

Today I only had one class -- Advanced Comp I. My professor showed us a video to begin the class that I thought was absolutely brilliant and I just had to share it.
In an attempt to be "nice" it seems that many people become wishy-washy on their own positions so to not offend. But true charity involves desiring the other to possess the truth. If one thinks he knows what is true then, out of charity, he should speak up. Debate and a unified search for good can begin (or thats the way it ought to work) I think this poem is so needed today.
Today wasn't too eventful other than hanging out with Becca and Melissa all day and convincing Melissa to come back to Cleveland with me for our 4 day fall break (!) and so I thought about not posting about it. I decided, however, that posting about each and every day -- even just routine days -- helps me realize that each and every day is worth living and ought not to be taken for granted. Just a little thought :)

1 comment: