Monday, March 31, 2014

Pocket Full of Sunshine :P

Hello!

*Today was a wonderfully warm day.
*A book I ordered came it :)
*Awesome people are awesome.
*My teacher mentioned in class that I did well on a paper.
*I talked to that same teacher about my transfer worries.
*He invited me to come talk to him more about it soon.
*Softball. Despite the pain. heh.
* Potato leek soup! 
*Coffee, coffee, coffee.
*Molly Clarahan.
*Free food.
*Photo-ops with Melissa, per usual.
*Again, the sun. What is this thing so long missing from my life?
*My replacement debit card getting here.
*My hair doing good things :P being long.
*Music.
*Poetry. 
*My proff's eye contact with me when he mentions something Cleveland related.
I am now obsessed with this song:

Stresses are there but I have hope. 
Everything is going to be okay. 
God is good.

with love,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment