Monday, March 24, 2014

MONDAY.

Haaaaaapppyyy Monday -- ever glorious Monday. 
As a college student (and even better, a college-hating college student) I am prone to over sleeping my classes. But not today, muwahahaa. I woke up with enough time to throw on a half decent outfit, buy myself a coffee and muffin, and reply to my mother's email before my 9am Latin class.
I've been thinking a lot lately about what I want to do with my immediate future. Drop out of school? Take a year off? Transfer? (and by "thinking" I mean breaking down, crying, scowling, freaking out & hating the world.... in a good way, of course.) I think I've settled on the option of transferring to a local state college where I could hopefully not only save money, but make connections in Cleveland with businesses of interest. I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life but I want to help people via literature, coffee, and beauty.

Stresses aside, here is a short list of some things keeping me looking forward to the future:
1.) An exploration of downtown Cleveland over Easter break with my friend Vinny with such activities as "hassle the hipster".
2.) Going home.
3.) Summer week long trip to California with Melissa.
4.) Road trip to Cape Cod/ Boston/ Philly with Vinny, Mickey D & Terry.
5.) Seeing my kick-ass co-workers.
6.) Free time to read & write!

In sum, it's gonna be okay.
With love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment