Saturday, March 29, 2014

On a rainy day in March

Today has treated me well. I finally put away my laundry from last week (sshhh, no judgement), left the dorm in my newly favorited grey jeans, very-well-worn combat boots, TWLOHA shirt that hangs off my shoulder enough to reveal my sunflower tattoo, and made my way to the JC where I bought the usual iced coffee and white chocolate chip raspberry scone and enjoyed it in the company of Melissa and her boyfriend, Carl. I spent the rest of the day looking up possible school options for the next year and filling out FAFSA to the soundtrack provided by Spotify. On that note, I found the band "Fireworks" via Spotify & I am very grateful :)
Now, I'm sipping on some Strawberry Chocolate tea...yum! I've discovered a new little piece of heaven in these desert teas. Lately I've tired Carmel Vanilla and Strawberry Chocolate. YUM. They smell wonderful and taste lovely by themselves and, I'm sure, with milk and sugar.
yay for awkward mac book selfies in crowded areas.
OH! AND IT'S RAINING. I love rain. I absolutely adore it. I love it especially when I'm watching it through the large windows of our student center. Mmmm :) have a good day!

with love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment