Friday, March 28, 2014

Optimism.

 Hello, beautiful people
So, right now I'm about to run off to another softball double header and my body is dead -- my back is shot, hips jacked and I have a newly bruised hand :D yay! This apparently warrants "ice pack, pre-game selfies" Buuuttttt.... in comparison to my family, I'm as agile and spry as and woodland sprite. 

*I'm happy I am physically capable of playing the game of softball
*And play better than I ever have in my "softball career"
* 2nd base is the best position. ever. swag.
*I recently got a Spotify -- LOVE. 
* And am listening to  We're My OTP by Troye Sivan on repeat. Obsessed.
* Molly Clarahan, Rosita, Hugh, Giles, Perkins and the wonderful people I've befriended via CODA.
*The weather is gorgeous. High 50's? Thank you.
*Iced coffee and white chocolate raspberry scones.
* Melissa's adorable family.
* Writing a pretty good ( I hope) poetry paper on the bus.
* Banksy!
* Rise Against

:)

with love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment