Thursday, October 3, 2013

Coffee Stains & Rings

Today started out brilliantly. I spilled coffee all over myself at breakfast. Mornings are my specialty. 
Omigosh, Becky... look at dat stain. 
New rings! I recently found an awesome little store on Etsy ( Birdy's Design Gallery ) This store sells high quality, inexpensive, unique, beautiful rings and other metal moldings. I would highly recommend them! 
Shout out to Melissa for forcing girly nail polish upon me :P
Now for some awkward hand/ring shots:
In other news my short story is finally coming along! I adore creative writing. I just pray that the work of my pen (or keyboard) is effective and beautiful for Him. Non nobis, Domine...

with love,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. You are so adorable. I still think you absorbed that coffee through your skin cuz of the way you were at practice haha!

    ReplyDelete